Have you ever wondered how to view the history of videos viewed on Facebook? If you are a passionate user of this popular social network, you have surely spent hours watching videos of adorable cats, delicious recipes or useful tutorials. However, it can be difficult to track down that funny video you saw weeks ago. Fortunately, Facebook has a feature that allows you to do just that: view the history of videos viewed on Facebook.
With the huge catalog of videos shared daily on this platform, finding content you saw a while ago can be overwhelming. Thanks to the history of videos viewed on Facebook, you will be able to save time and effort by quickly accessing the videos that interest you. Whether you're sharing with friends, reliving fun moments, or simply remembering a recipe, this feature will let you easily organize and access your viewing history.
– Step by step ➡️ View history of videos viewed on Facebook
- Log in in your Facebook account with your username and password.
- Navigate to your profile by clicking on your profile photo in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on View history in the drop-down menu that appears when you select History in your profile.
- In the history section, look for the option videos watched and click on it.
- Explore your video history to see a list of all the videos you've watched on Facebook, including details like the date and time you watched them.
- Use the search bar to search for specific videos you've watched in the past.
- Filter your history by day, week, month, or year to find videos viewed on Facebook in a specific time period.
- Review your privacy settings to make sure that only you can access your video history on Facebook.
- Enjoy the ability to remember and relive the videos you've enjoyed in the past as you explore your history on Facebook.
How to see the history of videos viewed on Facebook?
- Open your web browser and access the Facebook page.
- Sign in to your Facebook account with your login credentials.
- Once you're logged in, click the down arrow icon in the top right corner of the page to display the menu.
- In the drop-down menu, click Configuration.
- On the Settings page, click Login activity in the left panel.
- Next, click Video history to see a list of videos you've watched on Facebook.
Is it possible to delete the history of videos viewed on Facebook?
- Once you are in the section of Video history, find the video you want to delete from history.
- Click the three-dot icon next to the video to display a menu of options.
- In the menu, click Delete to remove the video from your video history on Facebook.
- If you want to delete your entire video history, you can do so by clicking Erase everything at the top of the watched videos list.
- Confirm the action by selecting Erase everything in the confirmation dialog that appears.
Can I download my history of videos watched on Facebook?
- To download your history of videos viewed on Facebook, go to the section video history as mentioned above.
- At the top right of the video list, click More options and select Download information.
- On the page of Your information on Facebook, Click on VIEW next to Download your information.
- ChooseVideos in the list of data types to include in yourdownload file.
- Click Create file to begin downloading your Facebook video history.
- Once the download is complete, you will have your Facebook video history in a zipped file that you can unzip and review on your device.
Remember that all your actions on Facebook, including your video history viewed, are private and only you can access this information unless you decide to share it with other users. The history of videos viewed on Facebook can be useful for remembering interesting videos you've watched previously and also for managing your history to keep your account organized. With these simple steps, you can access, delete, and download your Facebook video viewing history as needed.
You may also be interested in this related content:
- Change username on Namecheap
- Delete all Discord messages (at once) on mobiles
- Change file permissions in Google Drive