Within its plot, Hogwarts Legacy features three distinct endings. Two of them correspond to the end of the story, while the third is a secret ending that is considered the "true" ending. Next, what must be done to access each of them will be detailed.
- Our decisions you make throughout the game will not affect the endings you will have access to.
- The choice of the ending is not determined until the final moment of the mission "The Ultimate Warehouse", which is the last story mission of the game.
- In each game, you can only see one of the top two endings, unless you do a manual recording before choosing and then watch the other.
- To withdraw from your access the secret endingIt does not matter what decisions you have previously made or what ending you have chosen between the two previous ones; You simply have to meet the necessary requirements.
Story endings: good ending and bad ending
When you near the end of "The Final Warehouse", you will reach a point where the professor fig will ask you to choose what to do with the power of ancient magic from the last repository. Right now, you have to choose between two different endings:
- good ending: choose to keep the power up.
- Bad ending: Choose to release the power. What you choose after this decision does not matter. Note that the character death that occurs at the end is the same in both endings, and the final boss will be exactly the same.
Therefore, this choice is more of a personal matter than a matter of relevance in the game.
How to watch the secret ending
The extended or secret ending of Hogwarts Legacy requires a lot of effort. In short, you will be required to complete 100% of the game after finishing the plot and seeing one of the two previous endings. Once you have co"The Final Warehouse"mission completed , it will active "Weasley's Watchful Eye" and, when you complete it, you will be able to access "The cup of the houses", where you will see the true ending, more appropriate to the achievements of your character.